How To Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
Cleaning your jewelry is a form of self-care. If you haven’t thought about it like that, I’m about to convince you.
Come on, that necklace your mom bought you for your birthday last year or the matching bracelet your bestie gave you. Whatever it is or whoever it's from, it's important to clean your jewels every now and again.
Stainless Steel can lose its luster over time and get scratched if not taken care of properly. Let's dive into how to care for your Stainless Steel jewels.
How to clean your Stainless Steel jewelry
The best way to clean your Stainless Steel jewelry is with mild soap and warm water when it's dull and dirty. This helps to clean off any dust and grime that's built up over time.
Here is a quick step by step:
- Get a glass of wine & put on a face mask
- Put your jewelry into a bowl containing mild soap and warm water
- Let it soak for a few minutes
- Use a brush with soft bristles (I like to use a makeup brush) to wash areas that are hard to reach
- Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth
- Get ready to SHINE!
Dejar un comentario